Friday 20 April 2007

This Time Its Bad!!!



Jesus Christ this is a bad one, God damn this blasphemy!!!!! Played a £2 multi on Crypto. Must admit this was amazing. My second hand in I jammed with a str8 on the turn. Got called by a better draw who connected on the river. This left me with only 10 chip. Auto allin next hand with AJo. Won, stack 100 chios. Next hand 88, allin. Won, stack 500. Next hand AQo aliin won, stack 1575. After that it was solid poker.lol Made the final table and busted in 6th for roughly £20 88 vs AQ. Ok fair enough. My mate Phil showed up again with another bottle of Cyder but this time I wasn't gonna wait till he passed out before I started hitting the tables. He dont know shite about poker so I was bringing some education. Yeah right! This is why you shouldn't play poker! Son of a ****!
Sat down with $50 on 50c/$1 crypto. Got my stack up to $125 with some solid Drunken poker. Took me nearly 3 hours and my mate was lovin it. Made him understand why I'm so hooked on this shite. Ran out of Cider so Phil went to get some more. Then this happened: AA utg. I raised to $5 coz I have a very loose table image. Fold down to BB who goes allin for $110. wtff? For ***** sake! Obviously I call. He's got 88. Flop 89K. Turn 10. River 10. Jesus Christ!
Spose it serves me right for developing a loose image. Could have got paid off big time tho. Anyway after that I totally lost it. Cant even remeber the hands I played or how much I lost but by the time my mate got back from ~Tescos neteller were refusing reloads coz I had maxed out the limit. Clucking bell! (hopefully this is not more than £40)
My mate got back and I stuck £20 into BluSq and played $1/$2 on a serious tilt. Got my stack up to $95. A6 clubs BB got raised to $10, one caller. I call. Flop A69 2 diamonds. I jam. Get called for a $210 pot by 99. Turn and river are jizz rags and I get done!
Stopped playing then and drank till I passed out. Its nearly 4am now and I'm not letting this one go. Gonna stick £20 into Blu and play $0.50/$1.
Stick That Bottle Down The Sink!

No comments: