Monday 9 April 2007

Blinding

Finished another hard nights slog at work and got home to find I forgot to buy any Cyder. Luckilly I had some baccy left today. Played the 7:30am $3 on BluSq again and managed to make the final table for the second time in a row. Started out as the 3rd dog but managed a couple of double ups before getting caught trying to steel the blinds with A8s. Ran into AQ busting out in 9th for $10.50.
Have to complain. It was really annoying when I disconnected for a few seconds and it took nearly 5 minutes to log back in. This happened twice and BluSq know its there fault. Havent had this on any other site yet. Touch wood. To make things worse, the second time I logged back in I had to wait for bloody site updates! This meant that when I finally did get back in, to the same table, I was playing with a different deck! How mad is that? And I dont like it either, its too bright and looks like its designed for kids. It made my eyes hurt and put me off my game.
.
Anyway enough moaning. I won a nice big bottle of Cyder for my efforts and thats what matters. Cant wait to get back into the 12hour sessions this week. Gonna keep my stakes low again and try to drink slightly weeker Cyder.

Oh yeah, played cash as well, 5c/10. Started with $2 and left with $14. Won a $7 pot when some guy went allin with 44 after a bad beat and ran into my aces. Nice!

$19.50 up for the day Wahoo!

. click the box for a sick ass tune. should work this time :)
And Always Put It In Cyder!!!

No comments: