Thursday 19 April 2007

Oooo Bad Hangover!



(Tune of the day: Newskool Retaliation by dj Enticer. Asbolutely Wicked tune tune m8. Cant get enough of your stuff. Punkass!
The pic is from a party I went to last summer. I was invited by my late, great friend Agnes aka Senga. Who now has her name graffitied on the wall in big letters at the end of my road. Dont think I did it but strangely I do have a matching can of spray paint. Who knows what I get up to at 3am?
Anyway she told me it was a big hippy festival in Hungary so naturally I flew out to meet her. Senga and her daughter Viv (another wicked rudegal) were gonna meet me in Budapest airport coz they knew their way around. Turns out their plane had to land in another airport on the other side of Hungary and they were gonna meet me at the festival. Not speaking one word of Hungarian and already quite drunk I head for the main bus station hoping somebody can point me in the right direction. I'm in a really long queue for the ticket office and havent said a word to anyone. Then the guy in the kiosk waves me over to jump the queue.??? Maybe he could smell the cider on my breath or hear the gabba from my headphones and wanted me out asap. He asks me if I'm English. I said "Yes". And then he asked if I was going to the festival in Ozora, I said yes and he pointed me over to a croud of other English people who were also goin there. Touch! We had to get 3 different busses to places I cant even pronounce. Never would have made it without those guys. One guy was from a squat I went to in Peckham. Small world.
When we finally got there Senga and Viv were waiting for me at the gates with my ticket. Viv managed to get it online for around £30 I think. Ruspec! Everyone else was paying over £60 at the gates. Anyway as I'm walking in a car drives past me with at least 20 6 foot ganja plants tied to the roof rack. Now I know I've come to the right place (even tho I dont smoke anymore, its gotta be fun here). Senga points out that it grows wild out here along with lots of other natural halluncinogenics. Paradice.
So now I'm in this so called hippy festival. Is this Glastonbury? Is it f*#k! Its a full on bangin rave that went on for 5 days! Didnt hear much gabba but had a wicked time. I'm deffinately taking a tent next time :-) Senga found me asleep in some grass, soaked in morning dew. She must have spent ages wrapping me up coz when I woke up I was cookooned in all her clothes.
And she was standing there laughing. God bless you Senga!)
.
Back to the poker. Last night was a total train wreck. Some of my worst play so far. Got woke up by a mate at about 9pm with a bottle of Cider. Had to drink him under the table before I could hit the tables. Really wish I had passed out now. Got on the 8.4% stuff. Downed roughly 6 litres.
Put £20 into Crypto. Played the $10 $1k gtd. At the same time Romper was in the $2k gtd. I watched his stack steadilly increase while mine dwindled into nothing. He got knocked out on a coinflip if I remember right. Unlucky m8. Least you cashed tho.
After that I went crazy on the cash. Busted the lot. Went to BluSq where I still had $50. Played 50c/$1. Got my stack up to $75 with some wrecless bluffing action. Then busted the lot with an allin bluff to get called by nut flush. Put another £20 in a cant remember wtf happened to that.
.
Acc. bal on Crypto $0.00
Acc. bal on BluSq $0.00
.
Weekly profit at least £-50. Ouch! Gotta tighten up a bit now. There's a saying. "It's better to have loved and lost". I played and got f#*ked so I spose its true.
.
Put It In Cyder!!!

No comments: