Thursday 26 April 2007

Splat




(Tune of the day: Ely Muff: Blair Bitch Project.Wicked Jungle Gabba rince-out. The pic is of a place I stayed a couple years back in Florida. It was actually a hostel behind the two towers but we used to blag our way in to their swimimg pool. It helps to be British, they believe anything. This place was residence to the likes of Oprah Winfrey and Tommy Hill Figure. Even managed to get a free courtesy car to the airport. Touch. Man that was a sick holiday. Got totally wasted evey day for 3 months. Except one day when I think I might have had alcohol poisoning. Only lasted a day tho. Really do miss eating steak every day. I dream about it.)


Bloodclaat! Rinced out me whole roll. Good job Romper got me to take out £20. You were right mate I busted the lot. Went up and down like mad on cash. It payed for a couple £2 multis but I didn't do to well in them. This usually means I'm in the mind set to play cash. Must admit tho it was a mistake playing at all yesterday coz I had earlier told a mate I wasn't in the mode for poker. That soon changed after 3 litres of Cider. Managed to get my stack from $20 to $45. Then I lost a $40 pot with top two pair. I jam and get call by a bumboclaat straight draw who connects on the river. Son of a chi-chi man!

I sort of lost it after that. Was way too drunk and didnt have the patience to wait for good cards. Ended up reloading and busting that too. Oh well. Put in £10 took out £20 so its not all bad. Today is another day.


Put It In Cyder!!!