Tuesday 24 April 2007

Romper



Right this post is dedicated to da man like Romper who apparently reads this shit every day and has not listened to any of my "tune of the day"s. Fair enough he's a poker head and just wants to laugh at the bad beat rants, but this dude is also a gabba head like me! My first attempt at multi media went really bad trying to upload utube stuff, which didnt work 2nd time round, so I gave up on that and just do "tune of the day". To hear the "tune of the day" u have to click or double click the little square with no picture in it (I dont do them every day so f~*k off!). It might take a little while to load but dont worry there's no viruses coz its my mates website, they are trying to sell their seemingly unusual vynl. Wot happens next is u get redirected to their mp3 player. Then u can hear the tune and u have to open another, seperate internet window to come back to my blog and the tune will still be playing. OK I can see a reason why even my best friends havn't even heard my "tune of the day" yet. I have some major technospasticalities which have not been ironed out yet. F#*k it dey work in my phones!

No need for Jamaican Patios today coz I totally rinced out. (So Far). Gave up on the idea of multi tabling coz that was a shit idea. Put all $20 on 15c/25c 10 seater, full. Had to wait half hour to get in and was pritty sober so clocked the spankers.(6:30am on crypto). Waited the whole round for my blind and developed a solid tight table image after that. Won some nice pots then I got these:

Monk on A4s (clubs) BB min raised from late, fold to me.(very tight table) . I'm on $27 ish. I raise to $1. Dude calls. Flop AQ4 two spades. Bit worried bout de flush draw so make it $3. He calls. Turn Kd. chek chek.(he must have thought he would win here) River is the ace of spades. I bet $1 hoping he has the nut flush. He reraised me to $5 and I jam allin. He calls for his $17.50 showing KJ spades. Lovely

Next big one was a lovely flop the nut flush. A9 and get it. Fold to the river and some dude thinks his pair Js is good enough to go allin. Poetry. $19.50 pot on that one.

Anyway got it up to $65 and was gettin very drunk. Blew a load chasing 33 and I knew he had aces. Bloodclaat play. Then blew 20 jancrow dollas with an allin bluff on a J high board when he had QQ. Knew he had me beat too but couldnt resist. Took me nearly 2 hours to get it back up to a respectable level, where I cashed my bumpa $20 bonus and hit $95 ish.

Den dat slag named Romper showed up. Played lots of live games with him round his house, just for fun. Its not about the money its about being the superior player with friends games. I've always come back a better poker player on the net afterwoulds as well. So I played him heads up $3/$6. and lost about $40. Seriously? Nah its kool. I owe him dat for de last one.
You're still a slag tho Romper and you know I'll beat you hu anytime!!!!!

$45 up for the day!

Back for some more drunkenpoker now

Put It In Cyder!!!

No comments: