Monday 16 April 2007

Suss Or Get Sussed?



(Tune of the day: Something to do with Jerry Springer from Sp!tting V!triol. Its got some wicked samples) (The pic is from a wicked Crossbones party. Some of the boys gettin their rigs together. Not sure if it was this one, but at one party the pigs showed up and told us we had to leave the buliding coz the roof was about to collapse. Must admit I did wonder how they managed to get loads of pipes to spray water on us from the ceiling. I thought it was to enhance the atmosphere. lol. Anyway we stayed till the sun came up. Nice day it was too.)
.
Getting Drunk on work days is starting to payoff. Could only afford to put $5 into BluSq yesterday and got knocked out of the $3 when I went allin with KK on a J high flop, to get called out by Q9s on a flush draw who only just had me covered, and connected on the river. Thats $3s I spose.
Played some cash after that with the little I had left. Was getting a bit on the wasted side so played a tight 10 seater. Got really bored after an hour and started raising and showing with junk. Few hands later this really tight dude, who hadn' made any moves for ages was hu on a flop with me. I flopped a striaght draw but bet it like I had aces. He called me to the river where I made my str8. After my earlier display of donkedness I went allin. He called srt8 away to show two pair. Took down a $23 pot to put me well up for the day. Lovely start to the week.
.
Finally got some cash into Crypto just now. Just got knocked out of a £2, 47 seater. Too sick to even mention. If I tried I'd start spilling bile on the keyboard! Was in 4th place and blam! Bitchin f#*kin badbeat central! Sick Sick Sick!!!
So now I'm gonna start earning rakeback on drunken tilt in a cash game. lol. Still have 2litres of cider in the fridge and only one night of work left this week. Might be goin to London tomoro. Depends how hungover I am. Probly update this post b4 I go to bed.
.
Put It In Cider!!!
  • Post Post

Really cant be assed to play anymore today. Probably a good thing coz I'm wasted and have to go to work in 6 hours. Put nearly all the rest of my Crypto money into the £400 gtd £5 job. Turns out Romper was playing in it as well. Lost half my stack very quickly with QQ when a K high flop went down and got beat by K6. Romper is still in it atm. He aint got his im logged in so probably dont even know I was in that one. Ironically, when I got knocked out, he got moved to the exact same seat I was sitting in. Good Luck Romper!!! Rince those bitches!

No comments: