Tuesday 3 April 2007

Ooops


Quite gutted at the moment. Although I managed play for 7 hours with just $20. Didn't get anywhere in the 8k sat. so wont be playing that. Managed to make the final table in a £2 with 127 runners. One of my best pots was when I flat called at blinds 200/400 with 33. There were 5 other callers and flop comes 588. All check except the girl behind me. I bet 400, she calls, they fold. Turn an amazing 3. I bet 800. She goes allin but I have her covered. I call. She shows 78. River a rag for a 7k pot. This put me in 2nd out of 20 for ages but I made a few bad plays after taking down a 9k pot(cant remember what with) and ended up the dog on final table with just 4000 chips. Push with QQ utg. Blinds 600/1200. Called by K3s who hits the K. Oh well, won £5.
Put that straight into a £5 tourney and busted half way. ~Cant remember what with coz I'm passing the 3 litre mark. Played my 1st 6seat tripple shootout. #Not really sure how they work but I ended heads up with this dude who had 4 times my stack after knocking 3 people out in one hand. Managed to level our stacks up after about 20 mins but got knocked out when my two pair ran into a set. Played another £2 to win jack and now have nothing left of my rakeback. Thats fair enough, I've had some good fun over the last 7 hours plus lastnight. One table had me in absolute stiches, so bad I could hardly play a hand. This guy said something really nasty to a girl who was only trying to be nice. That was it, red rag to a bull! I was first to lead out with the insults (mainly about how gay he looked in his photo), then the whole table joined in. Wow! I've never seen such humiliating wit at a poker table. That alone was worth the £2 buyin, plus I managed to steel a few pots while no-one was looking. Still busted cashless tho.
Anyway whats really got me vexed is the fact that I havent played one cash game all day. Usually if I'm in tourney mode I'll hit the cash to pay for the next one but not today. So this in mind I'm gonna squeeze £5 into BluSq, sit down with the whole $10 and see what happens. Its ok coz I've still got another 4litres of Cyder in the fridge. Think I have a £10 bonus nearly cleared there too. Waheey!
Put it in Cyder!
Oh yeah got a new link on the right. A good friend of mine makes some wicked Urban Graffiti Jewelery (for boys and girls). This stuff is seriously wicked so check it out! Buy someone something decent for a change!

No comments: