Thursday 12 April 2007

Friday Feelin

Tune of the day. Quality Gabba from Ronin: "Pissing On The Gates Of Hell"
Feels like its Friday. Dont know why coz I got a fat hangover. Made the mistake of leaving my mates house to go home and play poker lastnight. I was well wasted and played very badly. Did a $5 rebuy but got nowhere. Blew loads on cash and now my acc. balance has busted down to $49.67. Ouch. Also, Woke up to find that I knocked my landline fone onto the floor and it had redialled a mates mobile. It was still connected when I woke up! Uh oh. This one could cost me a few pennies. Bancruptcy could still be in the picture. Will have to download some poker software at the library.
The London lives game is next week as long as my mate makes it over from the States. Should be fun. Been missing London and all its mess. Dont really feel up to much poker atm. Have 3litres of Cyder in the fridge so I'm sure that will change.
Put It In Cyder!

No comments: