Tuesday 17 April 2007

The Monk Get Drunk


(cant get enough of the big rig pics. This was another Crossbones party in London a few years back. Asbolutely Avinit!!!)

(Tune of the day by the mighty dj Spectrum of the Headfuk crew. This ones a nice little jungle number called visions. Aint worked out how to make it play on me blog yet but if u click de box then open another window you can listen and read. A good skill for live games :-)
Ok here's how it goes so far (gotta blog this stuff to be able to work out if I'm up or down). Totally wasted at the mo. Finished work for the week and cracked open 3litre bottle of cider from the fridge. Put £10 into Crytpo yesterday and busted the lot. Put £10 in today. Played a £2 job and crashed. Played the £5 10am £400gtd hoping to see Romer there but he weren't so played well anyway but busted out in 34th, paid to 30. Put my last $6 (I think) into a cach game and made enough to play a £2 turbo plus some extra. Busted out of that one midway.
Had roughly $6 left again and put it all into cash. Had some good cards and managed to get my role up to $24. Then played another £2 job but this was 10 min blinds (my favourite). 100 runners and managed to finish 3rd for £24. Very nice. Fraid I cant really describe any hands coz I polished off my 3litres of 7.5% and moved on to the Latvian pear cider that a work m8 gave me. Its ok but Cider aint made from pears where I come from. Tastes good and gets U drunk tho. Not sure how much I'm up for the week atm but I know I am up so its all good!
Put It In Cyder!!!(not Latvian tho)
  • Post Post

Woh acc. bal on Crypto now up to $68.18 and still got $28.80 on BluSq. NICE!!!!

No comments: