Friday 27 April 2007

Pissed Off With This Shit!!!!

Had enough of this shit now. £30 down and it was soul destroying how I lost it. Bad Beat after Bad Beat but I was determined not to go on drunken tilt like I usually do. Amasingly I didn't and kept well diciplined but Jesus Christ, did I get done over? I got totally f#*'ed!!!!
I'm having touble to write this coz I'm so pissed off. Ffs!
This has gotta be quick. I really couldnt afford to lose that so I might stick some more in out of pure outrageous desperation.
A9 flop 496 ra ra ra turn 9. Allin. River K. He has 44. Ok that was not a bad beat but it took my whole £10 out of Crypto.
Went to BluSq coz if I win I can get my money out quicker. £10. AA busted allin on a flop J29. By runner runner srtaight for my whole stack.
Reload £10 and get done by some bitch on a $40 stack. Got KK utfg and raise to 5 times the BB which is unusualy aggressive(and stupid with a hand like that) for me. Get called by this bitch. Flop is J high with 2 diamonds so I jam. Bitch calls me with A2 diamonds and hits her diamond,.
Bloodclaat!!!
Never been this mad at poker in my life. I've messed it up propper this time. That money was for food and electricity. If you dont hear from me for a while its coz I'm sitting in the dark.
Gonna put another £10 back into BluSq coz I aint havin this shit!

No comments: