Monday 23 April 2007

Heres how it is



Been off the booze for well over 72 hours now and I think that is wey long enuff! I reallize I was crying into my posts a bit over the last week and have edited some of the rude words (mainly in case my Mum finds out about it and reads it. She would be so worried if she thought I had actually been "f*#'*d in the ass!"). Also I think it was the level of alcohol I was consuming that messed me up a bit (good weather and all. Havent mentioned the Polish bird sucking my finger yet but maybe will in a later post.)

I know I do play some really good poker when I'm drunk and can hold it down. Last week was crazy tho. Was up for 48hours in one sesh, purely fuelled by alcohol. I think it's the toxic buildup in the system which causes one's heart to shut down, thus triggering adrenaline, which wakes one up a bit. wot wot. (you havent drunk yourself sober coz you're totally off your tits mate!)

Anyway I've been looking at my play. I did have some very bad luck but this was undoughtedly maximized by my aggressive drunken stlye at the table. I've been deliberatley winding players up, to go allin on the flop tourny style with a good hand, making it a coin flip in most instances. e.g. Look at the hand I raised to $8 in the dark. I had been at it for ages and was willing to sacrifice this one just to hammer it home I was at it, then double up when I get it. (Even this was mad. $8 is nearly an hours wages for me). So I cant be too suprised when my AJo on a AJd9d flop, push allin, gets called by 10d9d. Who has double my stack. He probably just wanted me off the table at anyway. Why did I risk my whole stack too?

Oh well, some lessons learnened I think. Mainly, if I'm gonna play like a maniac, do it at a level my b/r can justify and not clean out everything on one hand.

Deffinetly gonna start slammin the tourneys this week. Loads of fun and loads of money. Bring it!


And Never Forget To Put It In Cider!!!

No comments: