Tuesday 10 April 2007

Tune of the Day




(More from the great ely muff of the Headfuk crew . Ruspec! [click sq])
.
Absolutely sick, gutted, and really not in the spirit to play poker for the next ten minutes so droppin a blog. Played the 8:30 2K rebuy on BluSq. Started on a really mad allin table with lots of complaints from tight wods. Got my AQs busted. 1st rebuy. Then got my snowmen trampled on. 2nd and final rebuy. Dont even know why I did this one really coz I normally dont do even one rebuy and I've now bought in for $30 when its only paid to 20 for $20. Have to make 10th for $35 but I had my sights set on the $600 1st place.
.
Got dealt 75o 3 limpers, blinds 100/200 I think. Made the monumental decision to make a Gus Hanson raise to 800 (he probly would raise a bit more). 3 callers. Flop 379. I decide I'm ahead and jam the rest of my 3000 chips (its a double stack tourny). In true rebuy fashion they all call. They show JJ, QQ, and AA. So why the f*#k didnt I get an allin reraise preflop? Guess they all thought someone would do what I just did with jack sh't. Anyway, turn is a beautiful 5 and river is a Monk rag and I go 2nd with a 12k takedown. Nice!
.
Spose its karma that I got knocked out in the way I did. Managed to get my stack up to 30K. 31 players left and I have my mind set on playing tighter than a nun's flanjeita to make sure I get at least 20 bucks back.
Then I get 66 in mid and couldn't resist raising with the mark of the beast. Blinds still only 400/800. I make it 2400. 1 caller. Flop 776. I check. He goes allin for 60K. I call. Hes got K10! ffs! Turn 10, and river a bloodsucking, soul destroying, mutha f#*king 10! Jesus Christ. I busted out in 31st place. Bugger!
.
Anyway I've now run out of Cyder and fags, and my bank still hasent paid back the rent I was double charged for. They're open now so I'm gonna go down and give 'em f#*k!
.
Put It Where You Want Coz I'm Pissed Off!!!!!

No comments: