Tuesday 3 April 2007

Easy Come Easy Go


Thank God for rakeback. Had the night off work lastnight and luckily my rackback was in. Only $31 this month (thanks to a big rince out on BluSq) but still much better than playing freerolls. Played a few £2 mtts without cashing. One of them was due to tiscali going down for 2 hours. Glad I weren't playin with in a big one at the time.
My b/r started to dwindle so I sat down for a night of cash at the v.low 15c/25c. Played for a few good hours. Started with $15 and gradually worked it up to $50 then in true DrunkenMonk fasion I blew nearly all of it on one hand. Was expecting a couple mates round but they didnt show, and before I knew it I was cruisin past the 4litre mark (7.5% stuff). Didnt even think I was drunk!
Anyway I get A9spades in late. 2min raisers, I call. Blinds call. Flop JJ5 2spades. BB makes it $1 fold to me I call. I know he's got the J but want to catch my flush. Turn 8s. He checks. I dont think he's got the boat and push. He calls with his remaining $30 and shows J8. Oooops!
Down to $20 I amazingly called it a night so today I have something to play with. Gona be hitting the 8k sats, and low stakes tourney. Just glad not to be freerollin atm.

No comments: