Friday 27 April 2007

Read it and weep


Yeah I put that desperate £10 into BluSq and guess what? After 6 litres of very strong Cyder, I totally rinced those bitches. Started with $19 odd. And ended up with $58.86. Yes Yes. Didnt hit my target of $80 to break even but sod it, this will do. Had to stop playing when I finished my 2nd 3 litre bottle of 7.5% coz I dont know what to do when I aint got no booze. Anyway I is well wasted atm and only $20 down for the day now. which is a lot better than the last post. Just wish I could get my money out quicker than 3 days coz the electric is running out soon. Who cares about that anyway? One for the ~DrunkenMonk this time I think. I was well down and gutted. It took me nearly 4 hours to get some money back but I did it. Drunk as a skunk. Nearly trippled up what I put in so its all good. Might have to have one off the wrist now. 2HandShandy f'king smacked it!#
Put It In Cyder!!!
  • Post Post

Forgot to mention a totally sick hand which was played in true DrunkenMonk stlye. I had just anounced to the table that I was only playing these micro stakes coz I had just busted $200 playing $1/$2 and was pissed out of my head (one of the sly Monk tricks). And I was gonna take out all the filthy fishes. Got caught at it several times with some rediculus preflop raises and this dude was slagging me off. Cant remember the exact banter but I pulled him up on some really bad plays he made, and cussed him to the ground. Its not long before I get 45o utg and raise to $1.25 (10c/20c table). All fold down to him in BB. He flat calls. Flop J74 rainbow. He checks. I bet $2. He calls. Turn K. He bets $2, I raise to $4, he calls. River is another K. He bets $5. I dont think he's got it. He's just pissed off with some of the shit I'm comming out with. So I reraise to $10 to knock him off the pot. He flat calls me! to show AQo and I take down a bumpa $35 pot with 45o. OMFG! The DrunkenMonk Staggers On!

3 comments:

Kenn said...

great blog mate ive linked you if thats ok and would appreciate the same

cheers

kenn

http://kennplayingpoker.blogspot.com/

Amatay said...

Crazay Biatch!!!!

Anonymous said...

NUTCASE!