Sunday 29 April 2007

Away With The Pixies






(tune of the day by FilthyDirtyBitch, called Hue you fink. A nice little junglist, drumbase rinceout. Bit experimental. Enjoy)
I really lost it this time. Went on an alldayer on Friday. Downed over 6 litres of the good stuff and passed out round a mates house. They woke me up coz we were sposed to be going clubbing, but as I didnt have any money I thought it would be a better idea to go home and play some poker. Good call Monk! You twat!
Managed to rince out my whole stack and didnt even go near $1/$2. $25 buyin on 10c/20c and made it up to $45. Dont know what I was thinking but I decided to announce that I was allin on the next hand. This dude said he would call, but he lied. Anyway I had 77 luckilly and jammed it. Got called by AA who had me covered. I managed to hit a 7 and took down a sick $90 pot. Still downing the cider and theres no way I'm stopping here. Lost $30 to the same dude in a similar fashion when my 99 got beat by his 10s. Really playing mickey mouse poker now.
Ended up donking off the rest of my stack on hands I cant even remember. Had to reload $25. Was so drunk by now that I'm having trouble clicking the buttons. This dude went allin with top pair A kicker on the flop and I accidently clicked call instead of fold and caught runner runner str8. Lovely.
Anyway there was not much real poker to talk bout really. Basically I was away with the pixies and spent 5 hours donking off my stack. Gutted in the morning. Woke up for work and had one of thee worst hangovers ever. No breakfast just vomitus, and staggered to work with a serious case of the shakes.(at least I didnt call in sick like my mate did, so kinda made my money back in a retrospective sense). Just got back home now after a very hard night and was amazed to find 2 pints of Cyder in the fridge. Oh man that tastes sweet! Offee still not open for an hour. Dont think I have any money left now anyway. If do its going into BluSq for some desperado rince out business. Thank god for rakeback. Get my rakeback on Tuesday so that will put me str8 back in the driving seat. Yes Yes!
Put It In Cyder!!!

2 comments:

Kenn said...

hey monk how did you go on Blue Sq?

DrunkenMonk said...

Thanks for asking. Couldn't get enough money to put in. :( Did have enough to but some cider and top up the lekky so its not all bad. Get paid soon anywayz. Viva Las Vegas!