Friday 13 April 2007

Sometimes???


Sometimes I really do wonder about how and why and what I do. How totally insane am I? I have been advised to stay away from cash tables by very good poker playing friends of mine . They have witnessed the crazy atrosities I have created. But do I listen? Do I f#*k!
I know I can play cash very well but it only lasts for a limited period of time. I'll double or even triple up my stack but then something happens to my brain that makes me bust the lot. That last time, I started with $20 and turned it into $40. It was all good and I was happy with my outcome but there was one thing that really twisted my brain so bad I stopped being able to play poker. I was in the BB and checked with 45o. Flop 442. This dude went allin after we all checked for $18.75. I should have called but I pussied out thinking he had A4. He showed his QQ. It took half an hour for tilt to properly kick in but I couldn't stop thinking about how bad my fold was. I had to get some more money out of this table. I started raising up to ten times the BB with nothing and was getting called every time. Thats how I lost everything. I could not deal with the fact that I got bluffed off a monster pot and I totally lost it. Now I have nothing left at all and it really hurts. I know this would never have happened playing mtts but I did make $20 on cash before I lost it. I've put £5 into BluSq but dont feel confident or sober enough to play with it yet. I'm so gutted. I started with $2, turned it into $95, and rinced the whole lot like a drunken twat. Shame of it.
Anyway had a nice chat with a nice girl today and I think she understands my crazy drunken ways. Who knows? Maybe I bring in the future.
Always Put It In Cyder!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Friends
Highly relevant, efficient advertising to forum, blog, wiki and other types of web sites. Drive large number of visitors to your website and build quality links.
http://www.widecircles.com