Wednesday 18 April 2007

OMFG

FFS Knew I shoulda left. Lost a load playing tourneys but made it all back on cash. Got my stack up to $52. Had a feeling I should leave now, but did I? Did I fuck! Fucking shit, bollocks fucking tit wank cunt.Was Allin on a flop AA10 with AK after a seriously big raise ($10 I think). I push, he calls with fucking 10 9o and turn 10 river 10 for a fucking $100 fucking pot. Mutha fucking shit fucking cunt! (spose he could have had 10 10 and that woulda been my bad anyway)


  • Post Post

Son of a mother fucking cunt!

Acc. bal. on Cryto $19.78

Acc. bal. on BluSq $18.89

Roughly $20 or £10 down from original weekly drunken load up. Thats fucking shit! Hours at work are going down and I really need to make some extra cash. Pardon the French, I'm sorry but I really am pissed off this time.

  • post post edit (2 hours later)

Calmed down a bit now but not gonna delete the bad lingo coz I might read this back in the future and savour the swings. To be honest its asbolutely amazing how I got my stack up to what I did. Started drinking and playing str8 after work to win some then busted £7.50 on a sat for the £12k gtd £50 buyin when a mate showed up with more booze and my play was a bit off. Ended up going round his house and getting wasted till the sun came up. Thats when I got back home and started playing the cash(no sleep for over 36 hours). Its amazing how well I did considering how sloughtered I was. One for the DrunkenMonk trillogy I think. btw I call myself the DrunkenMonk coz it was a name given to me by a very good friend of mine called Michelle who died a couple years back. Still love her to bits and miss her like mad. Just like my best friend, spiritual guru Agnes who died on Christmas day last year. I'll love her till the end of the earth. I'm sure they would be laughing if they could see how wasted I am right now. I am the DrunkenMonk! Mashup de place!

Put It In Cyder!!!

No comments: