Tuesday 24 April 2007

I is gon ride da beenie!



It has been brought to my attention that gratuitous use of "bad langugage" as deemed by the Oxford English Dictionary may result in termination of my blog. Knowing full well that I am about to embark on a long, hard, alcohol fuelled week of poker which will in no doubt result in many drunken bad beat rants. I have decided as of today that all my drunken expletives shall be translated into Jamaican Patios henceforth drawing from my most enjoyable squating experieces around London.

But a wha di rass? Bumboclaat! Dutty eediat fassyholes. Fyah fi yu! Guh labbajuice yu gal! Jinnal licky-licky pussyclaat. Nah ramp wid mi! Gunkona.

With this in mind I've decided to put $20 into Crpyto. Still havent made my bonus yet and get 40% rake back if I can double my rake in the next few days. How hard can that be?

Gonna multi table cash, 4 tables with $5 on each. Hopefully this will stop my drunken moves getting out of hand. At least I'll probably get too confused to play weak hand. Amitiville check fold city here I come!

South West Side AIII!

No comments: