Wednesday 11 April 2007

Staggerin Again


Once again the DrunkMonk manages to donk off all of his chips on a stupid allin bluff!
Played a $2 rebuy $750 gtd. This time I doubled my magnificent make you think I'm a donk strategy by alowing myself 2 deliberate donk rebuys to gain a loose status. It worked again. Allin on 9xo. Rebuy. Allin on A3o. Rebuy. Allin on AA get 3 callers and tripple up. Now I'm playing hard but getting very drunk. 105 runners. Make it to the final table on a 70K stack and double up to a monster 140K. Well in front of everyone but well wasted so dont mess around waiting for people to go out so decide I'll knock them out myself. 77 raise up ra ra cant remember exactly what happened but it was a 6 high flop. 60k stack goes allin. I know he's got a better pair but call anyway. He shows 10 10 to prove my point and I'm knocked down to 3rd spot. Could have so easilly sat tight for more money but no. I push allin on the flop against 2nd place with a K high board and to be honest I cant even remember what I had but it deffinetely weren't a K. He calls with f#*king 99 and I'm out in 6th place for $37.50. Donktastic!
At least I cashed anyway. Very drunk right know, and I have slightly proved that I can play poker when I'm wasted. Got my acc. balance up to 90 something dollars so its all good. Really should have at least made 3rd tho. I could have folded to that with the stack I was on. Live and Learn.
For a change I'm not goin to blow lots of money on cash right now. I know I'm wasted and I'm gonna eat some food and watch some good day time tv till I pass out and sober up.
Put The Cyder In The Fridge!!!

No comments: