Sunday 18 March 2007

Trials and Tribulations of a Psychopath


Just a quick update on the fact that I cant play for quite a long time now. I must be completely off my bonce!!! Been reading through my hand histories to try and gain something from the aftermath of the 3am K cider sesh. There is nothing to learn basically. I was up to $400 from $100 playing fairly solid poker, then I saw the red mist. Ended up $400 down overall. Ouch! Played some shocking hands in some shocking ways. I'm embarresed to talk about it. Its no wonder I cant remember any of it. But this proves that I wasnt just drunk. My brain had totally unhinged: I didnt play one single hand on cryto so I wont get one penny of it in rakeback. Ooops! I think what I need to do is, try to actually stop playing when I cant see properly. :-)

God must still love me a little bit tho, coz I managed to get 2 or 3 extra nights at work this week(3 should cover it). Thank f*%'k for that! Was getting a little worried there. Still no poker for a while but at least the man in the offee still knows my name! Gotta start saving up for a coulple lives games up London sides in April. Should be a laugh (low stakes). Hopefully I'll get kicked out when I start getting too drunk. Need to take my mouth with me this time!

No comments: