Friday 9 March 2007

Bright Lights


Has anyone played Holdem BlackJack? Man thats a stupid game. If u aint got 21 just dont even bother. Accidently enterd an stt lastnyt. Was good fun tho. Aint played much poker except a $3 multi. Butsed out with JJ vs 55 who rivered a 5.


Dont think I'll get the moring job in Tescos. Went there at 4am with a mate to buy some booze. He's from Bristol and we were having a friendly arguement. I said he was racist coz he thought some Cornish people were strange (which wasnt far wrong really). Anyway the manager noticed we were wasted and wouldnt serve us. I said fair enuff and started to leave but my mate kicked off! The police got called and I had to litteraly drag him out of there. We're nearly back at my place and I think we're in the clear then this cars comes flying under the bridge by the chicken shop, going the wrong way round a one way system. So me being community spirited decide to jump in the road to stop it. Turns out it was the cop car despatched to take us down. Then another one came round the other way so no chance of escape. Knowing we're buggered I go into yes cuntstubble polite mode, but my mate totally lost it. He said "What the fuck u pullin us up for?" Looked at me and said "I dont even know this man! Why the fuck are you following me Paul?" Well that blew it str8 away. lol. Apparently the manager didnt want to press charges. Shockingly, when asked if I had previous, I said no, my mate spent five minutes explaining, then this Copper said "What about the Cannabis in 1997?" I coudlnt believe it. This was back in my smoking days when I got a caution for having a spliff worth of dope. That was ten years ago! Theres no way that should still be in the files! Bunch of corrupt mutha fukkas!


Anyway I had to do some major blaggin coz my mate would not stop diggin. Kept insistin he didnt know me and he lived on the street. lol. Gotta give it to him for tryin. Luckily I talked our way out of it explaining that we were drunk after a birthday party and they let us go. Slags all of em!

No comments: