Saturday 3 March 2007

Totally Wasted

My local Gateway has started sellin Ice Dragon (7.5%) which I love. So even tho I was gonna try stick to the Blackthorn, it had to be done. RTR is doin 40% rakeback on crypto now so I put 50 bucks in there for a sign up bonus as well. Was playin for like 4 hours on 15c/25c cash and still had my original $25. Then I got a severe bad beat with AA vs 99 which cleaned me out. Went on tilt with my remaining $25 and lost the lot very quickly. By now I'm reaching the 3 litre mark as well.

Not to be out done I went to BlueSq to use wot I had dair. But decided to up it a level to 50c/$1. I quickly made $20 into $80 but got 2 really bad beats in a row and went on major drunken tilt. I was raisin pre flop to $5 with bugger all and eventually got caught out. When I did tho, some slag says "finish him" just as I go out. I cant take that sort of shit when I'm drunk so I stuck another $40 in and went back to the same table. This slag is sitting on 90 odd dollars and 1st hand I'm raisin with J9s. He calls my $5 and flop goes J42. I raise to $3 and he makes it $10. I call. Turn 7. I bet $4 he makes it $10 again. I call. River 3. I check, thinking I am absolutely buggered on my first hand back. This slag goes allin. Me being wasted cant refuse a battle like that against a slag I hate, so I call. He shows A3 and I double up! And I tell him "Up Yours!" I'm now stack leader and its not long b4 he busts out with absolutely nothing. Justice.

After that I took down a $75 pot with 67o. Took a chance on calling a $1.50 pre flop raise and caught 2 pair on da flop. Dis mo fo went allin with AQ on a 367 flop! Ended up on $137. Think I'm well up for the day now but not sure coz I'm well passed the 3lire mark. At least I've maintained my dignity anyway. F*%'k those slags who cuss my drunken moves!

Put It In Cider!!!

No comments: