Tuesday 6 March 2007

Back In The Saddle

Just finished a punishing 3 nights shift and I'm gratefull to my job for making me even more determined to crack the enigma of drunken poker. Unforunately I dont have much funds this week so I could get knocked off this bronko with a bump.

Worked out, at the point of last post I was breakin even, but very drunk. Went back to 50c/$1 with $50 and lost the lot on my first hand. I was in late pos. with 65o and flat called $1 after nealry everyone limped in. Flop 65J rainbow. Now I'm thinkin my luck is in after the last $75 pot. bb makes it $5, fold down to me. bb is the big stack with $290 odd. I raise to $10. He calls. Turn 10. bb makes it $8. Now I'm thinkin bb special on a str8 draw? I make it $20. He calls. River 10. He puts me all in ( to see if I'm dickin with him I think). I call, he shows 2 pair as well but its J5. Ouch. First hand as well.
Now I'm wonderin. I know I shouldn't have even been in with that hand, I was drunk as always, but, should I have folded and assumed he had a set from the off? Or did his low raise and then tecknically allin move represent weekness? Either way I still lost 50 bucks and thats drunken poker.

Got one thing out of last weeks mashup and that was 50% of my reload bonus in one 4 hour session. Cant be a bad thing even tho I bussed it, was $70 up at one point.
Need to start getting my money in early b4 I'm too wasted, then pulling out wen I've dubbed up. (that'll be the day!)

The cider is flowing nicely atm ( btw,Zid atm means "at the moment" not "ass to mouth" u slag!) and BluSqs new site is up this arvo. Lookin 4ward finally to some decent multi table play on Blu. That ding ding thing used to do my drunken head in. Unfortunately BluSq no longer allow US players and I am gutted. My main source of income was playin Zidandaman heads up. Where did u get that name from bro? Bananaman would have been better de amount of times u slip up! :-) Looks like Full Tilt is on the cards now if they ever let me log in.

Ramblin like a drunken mad man...time for some crypto action.

Ruspec!

No comments: