Thursday 1 March 2007

Gutted

Started off fairly slowly last night. Made final table in a $2 mtt but crashed out after 2 and a half hours in 9th place with AQ vs AA for a measly $4 profit. Then I did a $5 27 seater on Stars. That one took ages too coz of the blind structure. Which I dont mind but I got knocked out on the bubble, only 5 places paid. By now I realise I am totally wasting my time at these levels. Plus I'm reaching the 3litre point, which is usually where my skill goes down hill.

So I'm in a cash game 25c/50c with $40. This dude sitting to my left keeps raising up pre flop with nothing and I make it my mission to take him out. After a while I get aces and limp in. He makes his standard raise to $1.50 and I make it $3. He makes it $6, I make it $10 and he calls. Flop 46Q two diamonds. I'm allin. He has me covered. He calls and shows 46o. Mutha F*%#@!
Strangely after this move I completely forget how to play cards. Did some multi table rampage which put me down about $75 for the night. Ouch! I'm so gutted about my lack of comeback skills that I might not even play at all tonight. We'll see.

On a lighter note. Got my water bill today. Amazingly it was only £30 (I was expecting £130 at least). I'm on a water meter so obviously my strategy of never flushing the bog, doing the washing up, or taking a bath, has paid off. lol. In a way that cancels out my losses so I have an excuse to play now (not that I need one). Goin for a few beers 1st tho. Tis Friday eh!
Put It In Cider!!!

No comments: