Friday 2 March 2007

Ooops I Lost It Again!

Following in the footsteps of the DrunkenMonk lookalike who is Britney Spears, I have totally lost the plot! Thought I'd quickly do a post before I go to work about how well Friday night went. It is Friday night now you muppet! You dont have to work untill tomorow you twat! Made my packed lunch, had a bath and eveything. Then it dawned on me. Richard and Judy is not on on a Saturday. Wahoo! Thats made my day!

As for the poker. Only played about 4 hours yesterday. Didnt get up till 10pm and played till about 3am. Came 3rd in a $10 4table job on BluSq. Cashed in a $10 stt. And went up and down as ever on a cash game. Finished the night about $45 up. Roughly the same as what I'd earn slogging my guts out in the factrory for the same amount of time.

I think mostly my small succes is down to the fact that I stopped playing at the 2 litre mark. Mainly due to the fact that I couldnt be bothered to walk to Tesco at 3am. Also I've been drinkind Dry Blackthorn which is only 5%. Must admit I do tend to lose it when I'm on the 8.4% stuff. Anyway its time to celebrate Friday night all over again Yes Yes!!!

btw raketherake is doing 40% rakeback with Interpoker for March. Time to start hitting those crypto cash games. Fraid they still dont take US customers tho. Sorry Zid.

No comments: