Wednesday 14 March 2007

Major Pissed!

Had no booze since posting earlier. Went into $800 as recomended. Made some nice plays and had some good cards but busted out in 20th (paid to 16th) with a str8 on flop. Was chip leader for ages. Cant be bothered to explain but allin on flop against a now bigger stack only to find he was chasing with pritty much his whole stack to hit a higher str8 on river. wtf?

Went into cash for a few sober hours and finally busted my last $30 against a $80 stack. I raised to $2 utg with A9 two callers. Flop A97 rainbow. Check to me I make it $2 he raises to $4, she calls, I make it $8, he makes it $10, she folds. I'm allin. He calls ($80 stack) and shows A7. Turn 7, river a rag and its good night from me, and its good night for him. You probably think I'm stupid for putting all my chips in when he could have had a set anyway. But, I'd been playing this dude for the last 2 hours and he was making big raises with pockets preflop everytime. And he calls a $2 raise with Jx every time. Althought it was possible he limped in with aces I was fairly sure I had him beat. Oh well.

Slags all of em. No more booze. No more money. So no poker. And wide awake at 3:30 am with buggerall to do. Bollacks! Days off from a night shift can get reeeeely boring! Myt go down to the river to see if I can catch a duck coz I'm quite hungry now aswell. Or Maybe I can find some street nutter to talk to about my terrible bad beats. If that fails I'm gonna sit outside the Church and pray for death (or money, not sure yet).

No comments: