Wednesday 14 March 2007

Get Buy With A Little Help

Yea I get by with a little help from my friends. The Friday 13th bad luck streek continued untill I was down to $5.81. Was tellin my mate Romper all about it and how I had to make it back on the v. low stakes. So just for fun he came and joined me on 25c/50c on crypto. I was reaching the 3 litre mark which today means I have run out of Cyder! I think Romper has got a tiny little bit more respect for my drunken play now, not coz I rinced him or anything, but coz I turned $5.81 into $47 right b4 his eyes. Not sure how long it took but I did it, and he knows it wasnt coz I was gettin great cards. So thats given me a boost. Thanks Romper.

Its lucky my mate was there coz he said cash out now and play the $800 gtd. Utherwize I no doubtedly would have stayed and played until the lot was gone. So I've followed his good advice. Ate some food and have a nice cup of tea by my side ready for the $800. I really need to win this coz some very good friends of mine are having a party in London on Friday. I havent seen them since the summer and I need the £60 for the train fair.

The Monk Staggers On!

No comments: