Saturday 24 March 2007

Bad To Worse!!!


This time I dont think it can be put down to my drunkeness. Was playing really well (and pissed) on 25p/50p with £20. Made it up to £45. Then this happened. Fold to me with JJ on cutoff. I make it £1. bb raises to £3 I call. Flop JK8. Now I know I'm getting paid (well this is what I'm thinkin anyway). bb makes it £4. I raise to £8. He thinks about it for a while and goes allin (has me covered). I call str8 away and he shows KKK vs my JJJ. And dats me totally buggered. 5 mins later I'm in the $800. I get AKs and raise to 100. Get called by one dude. Flop AJ4. I raise to 200. He goes allin. I call. He shows JJ. And thats me done for the whole week. Maybe God is trying to tell me something? $150 down now with nothing to play with and back in poverty. Gonna have to do some more overtime now. Bollacks!!!

No comments: