Saturday 24 March 2007

Not So Good Start

Ok, so I finished my marathon 60 hour week with no poker and had to get down and play as soon as I got home. Was playin 50p/£1 with £40. Was lucky enuff to find a major donk on the table who doubled me up after 30 mins. Had AKo in bb, folds to him on cutoff and he makes it £4. Folds to me I call. Flop 3AJ rainbow. I make it £4. He calls. Turn 7. I am now shyting it thinking he's got AJ but I follow through with a £6 bet to test the water. He flat calls and I'm sensing dat he aint got de mustard so I recklessly push allin (he has me covered). He calls str8 away to show A6o turn a rag and I double up nicely. Cant believe dat one!
Played a lot of £10 mtts after dat and didnt cash. Ended up £35 down. Wondering why I cant play anymore I tryed doin a fry up and it went very wrong so I called it a day.
Ryt Back now. Lost a few bucks. $100 down atm. But the night is young. Just made a miracle call in a cash game $0.50/$1. Had QQ in mid, raised to $5, all fold to bb who makes it $10. I call. Flop 4K8. bb goes allin for $35 when I've got $24. I thought I'm buggered now but felt the angels were with me and call. He flips over JJ, river a rag to double me up nice!
Since den I lost dat. Have to reboot now. Wish me luck.

Oh yeah. Found out dat some of u slags who read this shitty blog havent clicked my link to Azimut yet. Seriously check this blog out. It will blow your mind! Found it through Animals blog(Dont know if u read my blog but if u do,thanks for the advice about rockin up when playin drunken loose. I made $5 into $65 on dat strategy earlier. Cheers Animal!). Another sterling blog that is too. Read it u Slags!!!

No comments: