Friday 16 March 2007

Train Wreck

Wow I'm still aliver after the train wreck that is my poker game. Managed to make $25 into $45 lastnyt while explaining how to play poker to a friend of mine. On a roll I wanted to keep playing but he dragged my down the pub. We ended up doing a propper pub crawl in search of the fittest bar maids. I came up with the best one liner of the night. When she (the fittest one) appologiesed for keeping me waiting I said "Dont worry darling, I've waited all my life for a woman like you" Oh yeah! She couldnt have been to unimpressed coz she let us stay for a lockin. Wouldnt come back to mine tho. Next time eh.
So this late night drinking sesh has got me pritty wasted. Cant even remember what I played but I dont have anything left now. I'm such a drunken looser! Gonna be at least £100 short on my rent next week but manged to get a mothers day prezzy. Applied for another day job this arvo. Need to get this one or bancruptcy is imminent. Dont think they let you play online poker when that happens. Wont be able to play for about 2weeks now. Pritty gutted. Have about 1 pint of cider left which I need to ease the pain.
Good luck to everyone out there. Dont follow this staggering fool!

No comments: