Thursday 15 March 2007

IT IS BAD!!!


This time its bad. It really bad!!! Was doing ok up untill I bought 8 cans of K cider (8.4%) at 3am. The trouble I have with that shit is I will drink 3 cans and be pissed but I think I'm sober and its just given me a boost. I am an alcoholic and I know this but I still believe it when I'm wasted.
Anyway. Was doing ok at the 3 can mark (after already drinking 3 litres of 5.4% cheap stuff). In a $10 rebuy and really enjoying it. Some good witty banter at the table as well. Only had to do 1 rebuy when my JJ busted vs 1010 who hit quads. Didnt addon coz dats not in my religion and 1st hand after addon period took down a 3k pot anyway. Starting to hit the 4th can and this is where it goes wrong. I busted out on the bubble with QQ vs 77. And then I must have gone mental. Should have bruises on my head really.
All I can remember is thinking I was a flaming hero playing $1/$2 and making $200 in a few hands. After that it went tis up. I've done the whole shebang! Only £11 left now for the week. Lucky the rent aint due for 7 days. Still got time for some busking.
Really sorry to anyone who was counting on seeing me this week. I have messed up and I know it! Sorry.
Still have $25 left in BluSq and f''%k me I'm gonna use it! Wish me luck boys and girls.

No comments: