Monday 11 June 2007

Rant Time!!!!

(still loving UKbase radio. wkd oldskool set atm)


Ryt heres how it starts....?.....actually I forgot wot happened this morning. Anyway it invloved cyder after work and I spunked $90 on cash across BluSq and Crypto on a massive drunken tilt. That was practically my whole fucking roll. Have $3.25 left on BluSq and 500mpps on crypto which I'm using for the cpt subs atm.

Woke up feeling like asbolute shit and phoned in sick. My boss didnt fucking believe me the cunt. Unfortunately he knows I'm goin bust and the less I earn the better atm, but I cant afford a whole fucking night off when I only work 3 nights a week. I told him I have seiring gut pains and I think I have gastoenteritous coz my mate had it last week and was round my house drinking the next day. He said "Yeah wotever". Mate even if I dont have that I do have the shits and its a fucking food factory so it would be breaking the law if I showed up anyway. Then I said nah I feel really fucking bad man! And he said "so do I mate, so do I" The fucking CUNT! If he gives me any shit next week, he's gona be the one with seiring gut pain, Believe!

The last time a boss of mine said you're lieing, I can tell you are drunk. I siad fuck you, went to work and tried to bottle the fucking slag. Luckilly everyone who worked there overpowered me and unbelievably the police didnt get called. Obviously I wasnt actually ill that day, and was pissed as a cunt, but its the principle of the matter.

Where was I? Oh yeah, think I'm gona have to start playing on ultimatebet now coz they take western union money. Big shout goes out to Al for letting me know bout that. Also, bigup yaself brudda! This man is one of the safest blokes I have ever met. He's just sent me a brand new copy of Harrington On Holdem. Cheers bruv, I swear I will read it and I think I'm gona need it too.

Al lives in New York State but doesnt have a blog, so I'll post this one for u Brudda!: (lol)

He aint played online poker for over 3 months coz his yankie isp blocks any transactions to a poker account. So he deposited $100 via Western Union to some guy in the Phillipennes. Sounds dodgy right? But it worked and he sits down at $2/$4 with the whole $100. Very bad choice of stakes imo but its the sort of thing I would do, and he's used to playing at this level. His very 1st hand was KK utg. He makes it $12. Fold down to BB who calls. Flop 8910 rainbow. He's like "yeah baby I'm takin this one down". lol. BB checks, Al bets the pot. BB reraises allin with $450. Al calls (poor fucker) and matey flips over 67o. Ouch! Thats Al dun for the night. Western Union aint open at that time of day. First hand in 3 months as well. Sorry mate, I feel bad for ya!

Live blogging update: Playing a cpt sub. 2 slags are allin pre, one of em has me covered. I call with KK. They flip 106o and 102o lmfao, and held.

Jesus just busted my 77 vs K10. My fault for allin preflop.

Fuck me. Nearly forgot to mention this. Big shout out to my mate Romper who made £1000 in the last 3 weeks. Nice one mate! Bout time we had another live hu battle eh?

Put It In Cyder!!!!!

6 comments:

Kenn said...

hey monk - this cryto u guys keep talking about which pokersites are they?

Yorkshire Pudding said...

I'd have gone to work mate and shat myself on the factory floor to see how the cunt liked it!

Anonymous said...

Paul, yeah that was a bad move on my part to play $2/$4 with $100....shoulda played $1/$2 table instead......The only reason I did it was after you were telling me of your mates $2/$4 hit and run tactics......and I was pissed too. It was totally my fault.

Anyway, make sure you read the Harrington on Holdem book!!! Highly recommended. Hopefully will be back at the poker table soon.......trying to find more home games, they are a good source of additional income for he.

DrunkenMonk said...

Easy Kenn Bigup m8.
cryto sites lol. Is that how I spelt it? I meant crypto.

Pud lmfao mate. Maybe I'll try that tomorow for a laugh! It would be sick!

Cheers Al. Dat book is wicked m8.
Good luck with de home games.

Anonymous said...

One of the growing trends in card rooms, internet have many poker wallpaper and no deposit online offers.
Daily tournament at Mansion free cash capital for only blue and omaha players.
Off line not needed to be able stronger for starting capital. VCpoker and cdpoker.
Setup their real peronal poker account tables. Give your oponent chance to free party capital and without cash for start chips playing.
Take advance and do something easy for youself.

Free Poker Capital said...

Online Poker - promotion with free money for start play options, for new shark and beginner - all possible $50 bankrolls.

Pokermaniac - Good Day