Tuesday 12 June 2007

Er wot dont know???? Eh?



(tune of the day: Its by Sp!tt!ng V!triol. Cant remember what its called but its fucking wicked. Pic is of me in twenty years if I live dat long, except da face)
Not much play last night. Relized my Lllllovit Llloyds acc aint been frozen yet and put $77 into Crypto. Was speakin to my mate Romber and asked for a suggestion of wot game to play (I was well fucked and needed some help) His bro Nick had just won a fat mtt and I didnt even know the geezer played. So me and Nick went into the $2k gtd for $20. I got totally fucked but made an amazing fold that I am very drunkenly proud of. Cant remember the cards exactly but I flopped a set. Kinda slow played it by half betting the pot. On the river there was a possible made str8 and I bet the pot. It took me ages to think this thru but I thought dat from his actions he was chasing dat str8 and had made it. He went allin and even tho pot committed I fold. Tx to dat man coz he showed his cards and he did make da str8. Even so I was left crippled with 410 chips. My mate Nick had 900 and something but busted. Didnt see the hand.
I managed to tripple up with QQ allin pre. After that I fucking rinced da fishees. Was chip leader for a while but drunk as fuck. Made some major mistakes and went down to 4th place. Not sure wot happened after that coz I was fucking wankered. 1st place was like $850 bucks. I busted in 14th for $27.50. $7.50 profit for the night.
lol
Put It In Cyder!!!

1 comment:

GWC said...

Congrats on the tourny cash bud!
Keep up the drinkin'