Thursday 7 June 2007

Fuck It!



No tune of the day: and this is a really quick post. I'm sooo stressed out right now. I ran out of Cyder but my m8 Law left me a bottle of Voddie which I've been drinking. Got my $44 on BluSq up to $84 then finished on $77.84. Nearly a double up playing $0.10/0.20. Totally destroyed those cunts but have run out of baccy. Waited till 6am and de guy in de newsagents wont take cards and he wouldnt give me any tick. Pissed off ryt now. I need a fucking cigarette.!!!!!
Must admit I have done well tonight. I busted $20 then busted some more. I was down to my last $11.50 which I sat with and played. Turned that into the $84 I spoke of earlier, so I cant complain really.
BOLLOCKS i'M FUCKED OFF FUCK DA LOTA YA AND GIV ME A FUCKING CIGGY FFS!!!!

2 comments:

Amatay said...

loooooooool. Short post but veray foooonay

Kenn said...

nice one mate - keep running that roll up!