Monday 2 July 2007

Possibly me last post for a bit!


Tune of the Month: Loveyoulongtime by the almighty Ely Muff
Dis could well be me last post for a week or 3 me bloggin bredrins. Me internet myt be getting cut off today coz the cunts wont do a quarterly bill. I told em I aint got a bank acc. no more and the stupid bitch said its ok coz I can pay by cheque. Sillly girl. Maybe they accept postal orders but I doubt it. If sky can do me a quarterly bill I'm goin wiv dem, if not I gotta open a temporary bank acc just to get online. Still not properly bankrupt yet.
One thing you'll know if you've ever had trouble with the banks is dat they leave you 10 to 15 automated messages everyday. And I just received a very disturbing automated text/voicemail in the form of a female robot voice. It said something along the lines of "Hello cunt! This is Yorkshire Pudding. I am totally off my tits!" LMFAO PUD!!!
I was totally off my bonce on Friday as well. Blew shed loads of cash and didnt actually go anywhere. lol. Get ur arse down to Cornwall Pud. We'll go on tour and mashup de place AIII.
Unfortunately 2 weeks in a row I was too hammered (without shades) to get into my local for a live game. Gutted about that one coz it was the last week ever that you can smoke a ciggy at the table. :-(
Will have to break out the nicotine patches for next week. Yeah, like fuck! I'll be waiting outside for the cunts and get em all round my place for a proppa game.
Fuck pubs dat dont let you smoke. I'll never set foot in one again!!! Fucking Slags!
Not much poker at all lately. Been getting too shit faced. Did play a bit on the fishee 15c/25c on Crypto. Made $20 then lost $40 an hour later when the Scrumpy kicked in. Sod it. Cant draw it out anyway. Gonna be doin a lot more live games now with me new found poker buds. Might have to update this blog from the library tho. We'll see.
Take it easy me bredrins and good luck on the tables.
Put It In Cyder! AIIIII

3 comments:

Yorkshire Pudding said...

LMAO I forgot I'd sent that to you! LOLZ! Too much putting it in Soiderrrr!

GWC said...

I'll miss your posts Monk.
Come back soon bud!!!

DrunkenMonk said...

tx dudes