Tuesday 24 July 2007

NOW I AM THE MASTER



Woh, its been a long time since I hit blog land. I've been away learning the true power of the Dark side. Aint even booted up me computer for weeks. Hope all me bredrins has been rincin those bitches. Will try catch up wiv u allz over the next few days. Thanks for all the comments on me last post. And cheers for the message Pud, if you still readin. I'll give you a call soon mate.

Here's what happened: Managed to get my final roll up to $80 on Crypto and BlueSq. Got pissed up one night and a mate came round and asked me if he could play on my account if he gave me the cash. Knowing full well that I cant deposit or withdraw I drunkenly agreed. Big mistake. The dude rinced out both my accounts in about 30 minutes and gave me the cash. Woke up in the morning and realized I cant play online poker anymore. This pissed me off so much I couldnt even bring myself to log on to the net. I've just spent the last two hours reading all my email.

Anyway I'm not beaten that easy. Made the final table again in the local pub tourney and have started hosting my own home games. Had four people round last week for a late night sesh. It was well little league tho. I realized I had busted all me cash on the piss the night before. When everyone came round I only had 80p to my name, so I told them tonight is an 80p rebuy. LOL Everyone fort it was a good idea, 80p buys 5000 chips, standard structure. Winner takes all. Nuff rebuys went in as well. Lost count how many times my mate Phill bought in. He was wasted and kept using his favourite fraze "I fink ur bluffin, I'm all in". Yeah ok, nice read mate, but your not knocking me off that pot when I've got everyone covered 3 times over. And, oh yeah, I was bluffing, but my J high still beats your 9 high 3 kicker. lmfao.

It was good fun and I won. Cant remeber how much exactly but it was a tidy sum for an 80p stake.

Goin bankrupt tomoro so should hopefully be back online poking soon.

Take it easy folks, GL, and

Put It In Cyder!!!! (offee opens in 7 minutes YES YES!)

10 comments:

Yorkshire Pudding said...

LMFAO at the £0.80 rebuy!

Good luck with the bankruptcy mate. Only took me 10 mins with the judge who told me I didn;t have many assests. I said no shit sherlock that's why I'm here!

Amatay said...

ahahahahahha. The monk returns!

Anonymous said...

Monk, go on ultimatebet.com you can deposit money via western union transfer and then punch the code in online. it costs $113 to deposit $100 but at least you will be playing online again. You have to get the deposit details from ultimatebet.....after you have signed up for an account.....good luck

Yorkshire Pudding said...

Hi, can you change the link to my blog? My old one got hacked so I've had to start a new one!

Cheers

http://www.yorksh1repudding.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Hi Mate,

Can you drop an email regarding a biz proposal to michael.needham@icap.com.

Many Thanks
Mike

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.

Anonymous said...

Link up?? Best of luck n take care.

http://thebustedman.blogspot.com/

Mr Cea said...

Link swap let me know pal
http://mrcea.blogspot.com/

Extremapoker.com said...

Dear friend:


We would be pleased to Exchange the link with you. We are from
http://extremaduraclubdepoker.blogspot.com/2008/01/wwwextremapokercom.html
We would like to invite you to the first free roll tournament we are just about to open with 800 dollars prizes. Rigth now we´re just 12 players. Lets poker.
If you are interested to exchange the link , leave us a message in our site.
We are looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Poker said...

I’m fascinated by how well you laid out your Drunken Monk Poker post and presented your views. Thank you, i visit your Drunken Monk Poker blog next time.
--------------------------
free poker money